The Streamline Difference demands our best each and every day.
Established: 26th July 2001
Headquarters: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
General Manager: Richard Cheah
Number of Employees: 56
- Streamline Studios is founded in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Started game development for PC and console (PlayStation® 2 & Xbox). 2002
- Started providing game development services to Epic Games and licensees. Began development on Streamframe®, the world's first video game development management tool. 2005
- Streamline wins the "European Seal of e-Excellence". 2009
- Streamline's "Hoopworld" is released for the Nintendo Wii. 2010
- "Streamline Media Group Inc." is established, with its headquarters in Las Vegas, USA. "Streamline Studios Sdn. Bhd." development studio is established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 2012
- Streamline's "Axon Runners" is released on iOS. 2015
- "Streamframe" development management tool released. 2016
- Announced partnership with Capcom Co., Ltd. for "Street fighter V". Partnered with Square Enix and co-developed "Final Fantasy XV". 2018
- Streamline Media Group announces reorganization structure and introduces new business divisions: Streamline Studios, Streamline Games, All Pixels by Streamline Studios, and Streamframe.