Create games the world loves
Streamline Studios is a leading game developer and development solutions provider for the video games industry. Major game publishers, film studios, and brands, including Final Fantasy XV, Street Fighter V, Marvel vs. Capcom, Bioshock Infinite, Avatar, and Coca-Cola use Streamline’s bespoke game development solutions. Streamframe Development Management software has contributed to over 300 AAA productions.
Alexander L. Fernandez
Alexander Fernandez is an architect of change, a visionary entrepreneur, international dealmaker and creative executive extraordinaire. He believes in the transformative power of the creative industry. He’s unleashed its rewarding export and foreign investment potential. He brings first-hand experience to consultations with major government agencies around the world on planning the aggressive growth of creative economies.
Chief Product and Solutions Officer
Stefan Baier is Chief Product and Solutions Officer and co-founder of Streamline Studios. Streamline’s success is possible in part due to Baier’s passion to reinvent the production chain. His work on developing holistic co-developments has led to dynamic value added productions. His dedication and drive help solidify Streamline's reputation in the industry as innovative and committed to delivering the best results.
Global Art Director
Renier is our award-winning studio art director with a dedicated focus on artistic excellence combined with true skill. A technical artisan at heart, Renier thrives on technical challenges, delivering breath-taking experiences, well designed, crafted and most importantly—FUN GAMES!
Jeroen brings more than 10-years experience as Art Director and Lead. He has been an integral member of the team since joining Streamline in September 2002. Leading teams on Gears of War, Unreal Tournament, Overlord and Terminator Salvation, Jeroen works with the full roster of Streamline artists to maintain an impeccable standard of excellence.
Head of Finance
Jimmy Kwon is the Head of Finance of Streamline Studios. He oversees financial strategy and operations of the company. His responsibilities include global financial reporting, financial planning, investor relations and treasury activities of Streamline Studios.
Johan Fariz Lam
Head of Operations
Johan Lam is the Head of Operations at Streamline Studios. With over 20 years of corporate, studio and government experience, he brings key industry knowledge and expertise to his role at Streamline. Johan oversees all operational aspects of the business, in its global offices in Malaysia, Germany, Japan and the United States. Johan takes on the challenge of developing, implementing and reinforcing the operational backbone of a rapidly expanding company.
Head of Legal
Anais Jansen-Fernandez is the Head of Legal at Streamline Studios. Her work involves securing and negotiating the necessary legal documents on intricate and highly confidential global projects. She led the company’s internal corporate restructuring and expansion worldwide to the company’s current global offices in Malaysia, Germany, Japan and the United States.
- Streamline Studios is founded in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Started game development for PC and console (PlayStation® 2 & Xbox). 2002
- Started providing game development services to Epic Games and licensees. Began development on Streamframe®, the world's first video game development management tool. 2005
- Streamline wins the "European Seal of e-Excellence". 2009
- Streamline's "Hoopworld" is released for the Nintendo Wii. 2010
- "Streamline Media Group Inc." is established, with its headquarters in Las Vegas, USA. "Streamline Studios Sdn. Bhd." development studio is established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 2012
- Streamline's "Axon Runners" is released on iOS. 2015
- "Streamframe" development management tool released. 2016
- Announced partnership with Capcom Co., Ltd. for "Street fighter V". Partnered with Square Enix and co-developed "Final Fantasy XV".